Is it impossible to find healthy breakfast near me? You want to live in the ideal world where you can prepare your own healthy meal and pack them up for lunch. But the thing is, we don’t live in the perfect world. In the event that you are late or you have a chaotic morning or you simply don’t have time preparing your own food, sometimes eating out for breakfast will be the only option you have left.
Sure, you want to remain idealistic by wanting to have all the healthy and organic fast foods – but can you find such a place? If the option is between starving yourself until lunch time and fulfilling your own fuel, most people would choose the latter. But don’t you worry, there are some things that you can do to make sure that you can find such a thing as the healthy breakfast near me.
The Healthy Breakfast
So, you finally end up in a fast food restaurant. But hold your horses: not all fast foods are evil or unhealthy. There are some fast food joints that are offering quite a decent proportion with healthy contents. What are the things to find from these healthy breakfast near me places?
- They have reasonable size and portion. The size should be enough for fulfiling effect without creating too much effect. If you are able to find the right one, they have not more than 400 calories per portion.
- They have significant amount of fiber. Simple enough: they have enough veggies and fruits. The more fiber you can have, the more fulfilling effect you can enjoy.
- They are low in sodium and sugar. Too much sugar or salt will damage your health. You want to choose foods with less than 1000 mg of salt or less than 20 g of sugar.
- They have enough protein contents. Protein helps to make you feel full for longer period. You want to choose a menu having at least 10 g of these protein contents.
- They don’t contain trans fat, which is responsible for the cardiovascular problem.
Don’t forget that the drinks will play an important role too. What good does it make to choose the healthy menu if you still include milk shakes or ice smoothies or soft drinks with your foods? So, instead of those drinks, stay to black coffee or water.
The Available Joints
So, what are your options for the healthy breakfast near me?
- Starbucks. They have a wide array of healthy breakfast, including the bistro boxes, the egg based menus, or the feat and spinach breakfast wrap.
- Panera Bread. Their helathy options include oatmeal and eggs. But if you don’t really like them, you can choose the sprouted grain or the whole grain bagel – they also include pecans and straberries.
- Taco Bell. You can choose the Grilled Tacos or Grilled Breakfast Burritos. They are fulfilling and healthy although most of their menus have more than 1000 mg of salt.
If you don’t mind spending extra time, you should be able to find tasty and healthy fast food joints to meet your demands. So, there shouldn’t be questions about whether you can find healthy breakfast near me or not.