Have you ever heard about alternative cancer treatment? For patients, they are always trying to find another solution – another cure – that may be fit for their condition. Some of them believe that complementary or alternative treatments can be a better solution. Some people turn to herbal practice and home remedies because they believe that it works. It’s okay. Every person has their own opinion and thought, anyway.
However, you need to have a realistic base. So far, the medical option is the best solution that you can have. Herbal remedies or alternative cures don’t have any scientific data or research to back them up so don’t get your hopes high for these kinds of treatments.
A Glimpse about Alternative Treatment
Most people mistake alternative cancer treatment as the only solution or cure againts cancer while the basic principle isn’t like that. At all. In most cases, the alternative treatment may not be able to directly cure your cancer but they can reduce the symptoms – making yourself feel at least better. Most cancer patients suffer from nausea, fatigue, vomiting, stress, sleeping difficulty, pain, and anxiety. When you have these alternative treatments, you can reduce the discomfort.
A lot of people have undergone this so-called alternative cancer treatment and they do feel better – not in terms that they are completely free from cancer, but they don’t have to deal with the discomfort anymore. Here are some of the possible options:
- If you suffer from anxiety, you can try meditation, relaxation technique, massage, or hypnosis
- If you suffer from pain, you can try hypnosis, aromatherapy, acupuncture, or massage
- If you suffer from fatigue, you can try yoga, exercise, relaxation technique, and massage
- If you suffer from stress, you can try tai chi, meditation, exercise, aromatherapy, massage, and yoga
- If you suffer from vomiting and nausea, you can try aromatherapy, music therapy, hypnosis, and acupuncture
- If you have sleep problems, you can try yoga, relaxation techniques, and exercise
Other Possible Treatments
Of course, there are still other alternative cancer treatment that patients can try, depending on their preference. If you follow the previous alternatives, they are considered safe and trusted. They have been used and incorporated in our modern live – and so far, they have shown quite positive outcome.
However, there are other alternative treatments out there – some of them you may not have heard before. But keeping an open mind never hurts anyone, does it?
- Gerson Juicing and Therapy. This is an alternative treatment referring to the idea of Dr. Max Gerson. He believed in natural diet with organic ingredients that will activate the body’s natural ability to heal itself, including to fight off cancerous cells. The treatment includes diet and juicing with only the natural and organic ingredients.
- Budwig Protocol. It is based on the scientific evidence that hydrogenated oils and processed fats are responsible for the cancerous cells growth. Through a special diet protocol, you need to replace the oils and processed fats with saturated/unsaturated fatty acids, allowing your own cells to rejuvenated and rebuild. The diet mostly combines flaxseeds, cottage cheese, and flaxseed oil.
If you want to, you can do your own research concerning these alternative options. In short, don’t give up hope. There are many alternative cancer treatment options that you can seek and try.